Night. A boy runs and jumps on a tram. There are very few passengers: a worker his way to work, a pretty girl. The boy. attracted the girl, tries to make her laugh, then watches her fall asleep. He gets off at his stop, but has second thoughts and, as in the first sequence, runs after the same tram where the girl sleeps.
- Director: Krzysztof Kieslowski
- Screenplay: Krzysztof Kieslowski
- Cinematography: Zdzislaw Kaczmarek
- Production company: Lodz Film School
- Cast: Jerzy Braszka, Maria Janiec
35mm black and white - 5 mins 45 secs